10 ENCOURAGING BIBLE VERSES
1. He who gives to the poor, will not lack, but he who hides his eyes will have many curses. (Proverbs 28:27)
2. In the multitude of words sin is not lacking, but he who restrains his lips is wise. (Proverbs 10:19)
3. Better is the poor who walks in his integrity than one perverse in his ways, though he be rich. (Proverbs 28:6)
4. Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. (II Corinthians 4:16)
5. Yea though I walk through the valley of shadow of death,I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. ( Psalms 23:4)
6. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
7.The generous soul will be made rich,and he who waters will be watered himself. (Proverbs 11:25)
8. He who is greedy for gain troubles his own house, but he who hates bribes will live. (Proverbs 15:27)
9.It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in a man. (Psalms 118:8)
10. For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion;in the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock. (Psalms 27:5)
I wasn’t serious with Christian Religious Education (CRE) lessons in school and did the subject only up to form two. Basically because I viewed it as being too wordy. I liked expressing my answers in numbers, in figures. Because playing around with numbers was more of fun to me. That cost me in a great way. Someone would say a verse or a story from the Bible and I would be shocked, I would wonder where the story/verse is found in the Bible. Now I do love reading books. And the first book of all books is the BIBLE. I have been reading through it and the above verses caught my eye, they encouraged me a lot and I do hope they encourage you too.
I hope they catch your eye too. And change your life.
- See also: 5 BIBLE VERSES YOU NEED TO KNOW